Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Simple Obsession...

"If I had to give up cheese or chocolate, I'd give up chocolate in a heartbeat." ~ Amanda Peet

AMEN SISTER!!

Diets are so difficult when A: you're a lover of all things food, B: You're friends and boyfriend support this fat habit, C: You write a food blog =)

I enjoyed this wonderful beautiful Sunday in NYC with mi amor Don Pepe. We enjoyed a nice brunch in the East Village at Hot Devil Grill (Will be spotlighted on Spotlight Friday) and took a little stroll to walk off the calories! Of course ;-)

But a trip to the village on a beautiful Sunday afternoon would not be complete without a stop at S'Mac! Our favorite Mac n Cheese place. You can read my review Here.

Don Pepe choose the Cajun Mac n Cheese. Cheddar & Pepper Jack cheeses, andouille sausage, green pepper, onions, celery, garlic and cajun seasoning, he obviously was still in New Orleans mode!



Yummmmmm Fest!!!!!!

I chose the 4 cheese Mac n Cheese. Cheddar, Muenster, Gruyere and Pecorino. CHEESE FEST!!! I'm a fatty so I ate if before I could take a pic. Oops!!

Perfect Sunday!

I'll just spend an extra hour at the gym and it will all be worth it =)






2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could give up either! (haha) Have a great Friday!

    Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas Caviar with black beans, also called Texas caviar salsa, is a very popular dish for picnics, family get togethers or other dish to pass occasions. This Texas caviar recipe is extremely easy to make and since it is made the night before it gives you more time to prepare if you are having a party at your house. This is one of the most popular dishes at every party that I take it. People always ask for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)