Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm A Sinner

"Beware the hobby that eats" - Benjamin Franklin

I broke my weight loss commandments. I'm not going to spill all my bad eats this week, just the best one! When I ordered it, I felt guilty, but that feeling was soon suppressed once that first bite was taken.

FRIED MACARONI & CHEESE BALLS




Yes, I blessed my mouth with these bad boys last night and I have no regrets. All it means is that I will have to add some extra hours at the gym, but that never hurt anyone!

I am currently on the look out for the perfect recipe for these delicious cheesy balls and will share soon! In the meantime, just continue to drool at your computer screen.


Salud! 

5 comments:

  1. Just make some cheesy mac and cheese then dip ball intro a nice batter mix then deep fry quickly Mmmm. See its easy lol I can do it lol weasel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have officially taken me down for lent. I can't say I'm totally upset about it either. DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO DAMN GOOOD!!! AHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum. that's a dream food.

    www.stylemailbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY HECK!!! They look wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)