Friday, June 18, 2010

Cupcake Tour NYC

Affinia offers New York City cupcake tour
http://www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/


Omg Omg Omg!! I wish I could book this and spend an entire day indulging in sweet heaven!! Maybe you can! If your looking to spend a night in NYC, BOOK THIS!!!! And you know what, maybe I will, just to take this tour. Or maybe there is a way I can get my hands on their list. I hope Sweet Revenge in the West Village makes the list (I will highlight this brilliant place soon), if not, I'm sure you can always make a pit stop =) Either way, this is a brilliant idea! Bravo Affinia!!!

P.s. Please check out this blog I linked, brought to you by 3 women who clearly understand the fabulousness (I know I know, that's not a word, i'm just so excited) of the Cupcake, and mark it as your "favorite". If your a cupcake lover like myself, you will appreciate it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)