Monday, June 21, 2010

Lunch Date

So I've been told i have some pretty weird turn-ons! Some of which being:
  • Great food
  • to die for drinks
  • a hardworking man
  • a man in business suit
  • hands (i know very weird )
  • strong hugs
  • a strong handshake
  • stimulating conversation
  • a passionate person
and so on and so on...

Recently my BF (I wont use real names in my post, so lets call him Don Pepe =) ) has gotten a job right around the corner from where i work. Instantly the first thing that pops in my head is LUNCH DATES! Although this is nice because i will be able to see him more, and in 3 years of us dating we have never had a lunch date so this would be something new and fresh for us, strangely that's not the only reason why this concept excites me. What really makes me look forward to our possible lunch dates is this:

                          I will be sitting across from a HOT man, in business attire, after enduring a hardworking morning, over most likely, the best lunch I've ever had, engaging in a beautiful conversation with a man with passionate opinions, ending with a strong hug and a kiss!!!

OMG!!! Yes, i am more excited about our lunch dates because within an hour time i will be experiencing at least 6 of my turns ons. Most likely sending me back to work completely refreshed and elated!

Yes, i am a strange individual! =)

1 comment:

  1. not to mention you would get a free meal lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)