Thursday, June 17, 2010


Just a random thought...but I've always wondered why people who live or visit New York would EVER eat at a chain Chinese food restaurant. I.e. P.F. Changs, where a meal for two will probably run you about $40! We live in NEW YORK people! We have THE best family owned Chinese food restaurants in the states! (yeah I said it). Like Empire Ginger in Smithtown, Shanghai Garden in Flushing, and the little closet sized mom and pop restaurants in Chinatown. Whats better than a $5 lunch special? Or a quart of Pork Fried Rice for $2??!! That's comfort food for ya!!

So please, if your visiting NY or your a local whose looking for a good eat, and you're getting lured in by the bright lights and fancy looking overpriced Chinese food chains...STOP YOURSELF! And go to a local establishment!! Your belly wont be disappointed, and neither will your pockets =)

OK, back to my chicken with broccoli....



2 comments:

  1. And I thought you didn't even like chinese food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Dont let Gene fill your mind with these falsehoods!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)