Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk, Long Island NY

If children have the ability to ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or Fight Like Hell. - Lance Armstrong




I have signed up to walk on October 17th at Jones Beach for the 2010 Making Strides Breast Cancer Walk. I am walking to help lessen the tragedies this disease has taken on families and help save more lives!

I have posted a banner on the right side of my blog anda link at the bottom of this post that will lead you to my personal participant page. I ask that you please join me in helping find a cure, raise awareness and fight back against breast cancer by making a donation. This can be easily done through the site and ANY amount you can donate would be much appreciated!

Also, if any of my readers are living in the Long Island/New York area, I would love for you to walk with me! You can sign up right on the site as well.

Together we can "Fight Like Hell" against breast cancer!

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/JNunez

2 comments:

  1. I wish!! I'm in NC though : (

    lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was in NY! But my bff is, and she loves taking part to these things so I'm sending her the link right away in case she hasn't heard!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)