Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Genius!

I LOVE Pizza! Any pizza! Any topping (minus mushrooms and anchovies, yuck!)

I HATE the Crust! Yup, I love pizza for its cheesy, tomato sauce, basil goodness! But I can really do without that dry, sometimes hard tasteless plain crust!

I LOVE Garlic knots! I mean if you don't like garlic knots, you're a dummy! Whats not to like about a garlic knot? Soft bread wrapped in a cute knot, oily and full of garlicky goodness!!!

What I really LOVE, is pizza with a Garlic Knot Crust!!!!


Yes!!!!!!!!! The pizzeria next to my job made this pie for the first time yesterday, and you know once I saw that I was all over it!!!! I don't know if anyone else has tried something as divine as this right here, but this was my first time, and, first time actually eating a WHOLE slice, crust and all!

This is officially my new addiction and I NEED to find more pizzerias that will make this for me!!

My belly was so happy =)

1 comment:

  1. OMGEEE I MUST try a slice or 2!! Where is this magical pizza place???

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)