Friday, July 30, 2010

That Wasn't Chicken =/

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

This picture really made me think, has anyone ever eaten something, whether out of pure hunger or just greed lol, that you KNEW was either:

  1.  The worst possible thing you could eat (but hey its probably the most delicious too)
  2. Covered in nasty bacterias (our bodies are strong though so we believe it can fight the germs off)
  3. Definately wasn't what it was being advertised to be (see pic above for reference haha)
I know I defiantely have!! Oops =/

I mean my fellow New Yorkers, what about the dirty water dogs from the carts you can find all over NYC? I mean if you think about it, how long has that water been sitting in there? Where do they clean it? Do they dump it out throughout the day and refill or is it sitting there from morning to night? How many of these guys do you see wear gloves when they are making your hotdog?? I ask myself these questions all the time....especially when I'm about to walk up and get one!!! I mean the thought may be gross, but the truth is when I'm hungry, I'm hungry and those hot dogs are SLAMMIN!!!!!

And remember the E-Coli outbreak at Taco Bell? Where all of a sudden Taco Bells across the nation were "no mans land" and they even had to close down for awhile? Guess who was still eating there even after the outbreak and before they closed? Guess who was at the drive - thru THE DAY it opened back up? Yup, it was me! Taco Bell is La Bomba and no one is keeping me away!


Don't Judge Me!


And what about the picture above?? Like I've said in one of my previous posts, NY has the BEST Chinese restaurants! Period! Don't try and debate me on this one cause i don't care, you will lose! However, some of NY chinese restaurants have been in the news for lets say, not using the correct "edible meat" in their dishes. Have these accusations stopped anyone from eating here though? NOPE!! I will continue to order Chicken and Broccoli for the rest of my life!!!

Has anyone else had similar nasty eating experiences? Or am i the only nasty fat ass??

HA!

4 comments:

  1. I just ate Chinese for lunch! Damn you! haha

    love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah!! ooops sorry!!!!

    Thank you for coming by =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiselle, I was reading your post and kept going "oh, me too"..."ooh, me too"..."yes, yes me too!!!" LMAO So there, you have my answer! ;)
    I do it all the time, especially with chinese restaurants that have just reopened after a scandal etc. I guess you just have to hope to be very lucky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!! Yes!!! I love to know I am not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)