Monday, July 12, 2010

Disaster Lunch!!

There's very few times i get to EVER leave my desk while I'm at work. The only time this is possible is LUNCH TIME! Probably my favorite time of the day. And the time of day that gets me recharged and put back in a good mood!

So today I decide to take a nice drive in this beautiful NY weather we are having to our local Panera bread for a sandwich and Broccoli Cheddar soup. ( I usually HATE HATE soup but I think there might be crack in this one because I LOVE it! ) I wait on a line for 20 MIN, finally and excitedly get my food, take the nice drive back to work, sit at my desk, open my bag, pull out my sandwich and BAM!!! My first reaction..."what the F*** is this??" There it was, lying on my desk, this cold, practically empty, looks like its been sitting for 5 days sandwich!! Where's my chicken? Where's my bacon? WHERE IS ALL THE GOOD STUFF?? The I open the luxurious Broccoli Cheddar soup that has never failed me, and BAM! It's cold like they just took it out the fridge! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?? They are lucky that i couldn't leave my desk again and go and complain, cause it probably would have went something like this:

Panera lady: How can i help you?

Me: I hope you can help me better than the last retards

Panera lady: Oh my, what happened?

Me: (opens bag and shows her the disgrace) Would you eat something as crappy as this?

Panera Lady: (silence)

Me: I didn't think so, Bitch go make me my sandwich!!!!

HAHAHA!

Reluctantly, instead I tried to eat it and got grossed out and threw it away, forced to eat a vending machine pop tart  =(

 Now i am not usually this aggressive, but there are 3 things people should realize never to mess with:

1. My family

2. My Money

3. MY FREAKING FOOOD!!!!!!

DAMN YOU PANERA!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your lunch, if it makes you feel better I had leftovers at my house and I'm stuck at my desk all day too!

    I hope your day gets better!

    Found your blog on 20sb, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, not ok. I LOVE panera and when they screw it up, it's bad news.

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)