Friday, July 30, 2010

National Cheesecake Day!!

OK, im back! To say this week has been so stressful and busy would be an understatement! I know i slacked on my Wendesday ~Eat Up, Drink Up or Shut Up~ post so i promise next week i will double the recipe goodness!!!

OK! Moving on!

HAPPY NATIONAL CHEESECAKE DAY!!!!!!



I'm going to admit that I am not the biggest fan of cheesecake, however, for some reason Oreo Cookie Cheesecake really really gets my tastebuds jumping!!! So today, I will take part in this beautiful holiday and have a slice =)

For anyone else that would like to take part in the festivities today the
will be serving up slices of ANY cheesecake on their menu for half price all day, all night! I believe they have over 20 different types, so just go and run wild!!!!

For all of you New Yorkers, our most famous cheesecake establishment


located right in Brooklyn will be celebrating their 60th Anniversary and National Cheesecake Day by serving up free slices of ANY cheesecake with a purchase of a lunch or dinner entree OR serving ANY cheesecake slice for 60 cents!!! Their slices usually go for about $6!!!!!

Unfortunately, I won't be in the area today to enjoy a Juniors Oreo Cheesecake since it is the BEST in NY!!!!! But I will be enjoying one at the Cheesecake Factory =)


For more information and to find a Cheesecake Factory by you, visit their website Here
To drool over Juniors delicious Cheesecakes and for more information about one of New Yorks most famous establishments visit their website Right Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)