Friday, July 23, 2010

**Spotlight Friday's**

46 Gansevoort St
New York NY10014


Close your eyes...imagine you're at Brunch...you order an entree and a mimosa. You finish eating your meal and drinking your mimosa and suddenly the waitress comes over and refills your mimosa. She continues to do this over and over and over again without you even requesting it! 3 hours and 30 mimosas later you get the bill and realize you were never charged for the 30 mimosas. Now open your eyes...cause this is EXACTLY what you would get during brunch at Nero D'Avola.

My wonderful friend and I (let's call her La Fashionista) go here for our monthly drunken brunches. Seriously, for $24.95 you get an entree and UNLIMITED Champagne, Mimosas, Bellinis, Bloody Marys and Screwdrivers for 3 hours!!!!!! They never rush you out or water down the drinks. They're nice and strong, just how i like it! And let me repeat...for 3 hours!!!! There's really nothing like walking around lower Manhattan tipsy in the middle of the afternoon. It's really something everyone should at least try once...or twice...three times...you get it.

Now, not only do you get a meal and UNLIMITED drinks for a poor college student (like myself) friendly price, oh no, the fun doesnt stop there, you also get a live DJ spinning all your favorite Let's-get-on-the-tables-and-dance music! Oh yes, every Sat & Sun from 12-4pm, you can get an UNLIMITED drink and DJ Brunch!

This is my FAVORITE NYC Brunch Spot!

If you're visiting NYC you cannot leave without experiencing a Nero D'Avola Brunch. I recommend the Eggs Benedict and Mimosa.

Nero D'Avola get the Official Cupcakes & Caviar Stamp of Approval for its Dancing Drunken Brunch!

For directions and to see their menu please visit their website: Nero D'Avola


2 comments:

  1. Haha this is great! I'm a lightweight so I'm usually one and done but this sounds like way too much fun! I just visited NYC two weeks ago but I was with my entire family. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!! The food is delicious and yesss it is a constant flow of drinks!! heaven!!

    Wen are we going??!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)