Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Mommys Time Out"


Every month my fabulous aunts and I get together for a wine and cheese night. You know, a little drinking, eating, distressing, venting, gossiping session. Extremely good for your mental health! At least I think so.

We had about 4 bottles, but this one stood out to me amongst the others! "Mommy's Time Out", Pinot Grigio. Before last night I wasn't a huge fan of Pinot Grigio. It tended to be a little dry for me, and I like my whites sweet! However this was PERFECT! Not too dry not too sweet, the PERFECT balance. Plus, the name and the picture on the bottle really made me laugh. Or maybe i was already tipsy from the 5 glasses i had just drank and that made me laugh. Either way, I officially put my stamp of approval on this wine.

So, if you're ever wandering around the liquor store wondering what to bring to a dinner party, looking for a good wine to unwind with or if you're like my aunt and have 3 kids and need a "time out" yourself, pick up a bottle of Mommy's Time Out. It will not disappoint!

1 comment:

  1. I won't lie; when I was in the liquor section of the grocery store, I started looking for it. And I will continue to do so. I don't have kids, but everyone needs a time out sometimes.

    Cathrine
    vimazy.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)