Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Break Me Off A Piece Of Meat

I LOVE New York! There are VERY few times I ever wish I lived elsewhere. However, this would be an exception, mainly because I'm greedy, fat and can eat meat like no ones business! (I apologize to my vegetarian friends, but I cant help it)

The restaurant chain Carl Jr's has decided to come up with what I can only describe as a "Fantabulous" ( Fabulous and Fantastic, I should copyrite this ) idea. The Foot Long Cheese Burger!!


Photo from Foodbeast

Sadly, the closest Carl Jr is on the west coast, so I can only use my imagination and think of the deliciousness that comes from a bite of this genius creation. PLEASE if any of my followers live on the west coast, try this and just let me live through your lucky taste buds!!


I first spotted this on Serious Eats but you can read one mans entire photo journey tasting this burger at FoodBeast

2 comments:

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)