Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Last Meal 2...

These past 2 days I have truly enjoyed my last meals! Cupcakes, sangria, pizza, a Wendy's frosty, McDonald's fries, Eggplant Parmesan, snickers, and of course last night as my VERY last meal, I chose Taco Bell! 2 Chalupas, a soft taco supreme and a mexi-melt. If you know me very well, then you are not surprised by this choice. If my body let me, I can eat Taco Bell everyday. Please don't judge me!

My most memorable last meal was definitely my hot date with Ms. B BAD herself from Style_Me_Bad.

Side note: Please check her blog out! If you are a (B)eautiful (A)uthentic (D)etermined woman, then you will truly enjoy her. She brings you fashion, relationship, work and everyday life advice! Truly a B.A.D girl!

We headed down to the West Village to Sweet Revenge. It's basically a cupcake bar! Obviously, I was in bliss!


Sweet Revenge is a tiny place, we actually kind of had a hard time finding it at first. I called it our "date" because it was so romantic in there. Dimly lit lights and rustic decor set the mood HA HA!

All day I couldn't stop thinking about what I could possibly order. I knew I definitely wanted some sangria so of course I ordered that right away. Along with a Raspberry Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese frosting and a raspberry sauce drizzle on top!


I literally died and went to heaven after first bite!!


Not only can you order whatever you want as I did, but they also give pairing advice. Such as which kind of wine or beer you should have with which cupcake. My lovely friend opted for this selection and got their Signature Sweet Revenge cupcake and an Argentinian Malbec wine.

Doesn't it look so delicious??? It was a peanut butter cupcake with a chocolate ganache filling and peanut butter fudge frosting!!!!! I'm pretty sure she literally died and went to heaven too! There was a short moment of silence when we dug into our treats...It was THAT good!!

Overall the experience was great. It's definitely a great date spot for an after dinner dessert, or a before dinner dessert, or really for any time. I mean let's be serious, there's never a bad time for a cupcake and good company :-)

1 comment:

  1. This place was definitely amazing. The cupcakes were delicious and I def enjoyed!! A perfect place to go and catch up with an old friend. The atmosphere is very chill and cozy. :)

    Thank you for the shout out as well Jiselle!! I appreciate it boo!

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback! Please share your thoughts or ideas =)